Free Std Clinic Las Vegas Why Am I Peeing So Much????

Why am i peeing so much???? - free std clinic las vegas

OK, I so latley ive been drinking and now has decided to get some soda. I had to pee every 10-15 minutes! .... Awar I'm not a STD. But I was cast as depression or anxiety. I am very interested in me Soo. in jus wondering if this is secure because of my stress or infection or something to that I go to a clinic, but not what I had a free inspection of STD testing once in Las Vegas get? . Let me not really about me

4 comments:

Louise said...

No Do not worry, it was annoying. lol ^ ^ sleep everything will be alright in the morning. try to quit drinking plenty of water ^ ^ 5 glasses is enough for the day. and you know .. It is also good as well .. not urinate every 10 minutes, but much to urinate. lol. Stay in the bath for about 5 minutes and see what happens

Nina said...

Just a thought, I started urinating a lot lately so I went to the emergency room of a hospital that was in the emergency room because my family told me, as said in the history of the family go, it could be a possibility that he is diabetic, and I was told I had diabetes and said that even if he can in the family with diabetes. Check your car in the emergency room of the hospital, because if diabetes can be very serious. Diabetes is nothing to play with just say that the symptoms and tell them to check you for diabetes.

John Johnson said...

I doubt its an STD, most likely cause burns or something.Did is having sex? I think it is a kind of bubble infection.Taking a wild guess though.

Tony said...

Try something to the fluid in the stomach to absorb bread / eat banana.

Post a Comment