Quicktime Controls Firefox What Can I Delete Without Screwing Up My Computer? (Add Or Remove Programs)?

What can I delete without screwing up my computer? (Add or Remove Programs)? - quicktime controls firefox

I want my computer to go faster place for you, too. All I need that other Windows programs from iTunes, Mozilla Firefox, and yes, it really is everything. So, what can I delete them without touching them stuff up?

Adobe Reader 9.1
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
iTunes
Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0
QuickTime
Microsoft. NET Framework 3.0
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.11)
ThinkVantage System Uptate
Driver ThinkPad UltraNav
Norton Internet Security
Windows Media Format 11 Runtime
MobileMe Control Panel
Viewpoint Media Player
Pando Media Booster
Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 Resdistubatable
SoundMAX
ThinkPad Full Screen Magnifier
Intel (R) Sebring API
Intel (R) PRO Network
ThinkPad Wireless LAN Adapters Software (11a / b, 11 b / g, 11a/b/g)
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Acrobat.com
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB954459)
Hello
ATI - Software Uninstall Utility
Adobe AIR
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player Plugin 10
Agere Systems AC'97 Modem
ATI Display Driver
Microsoft. NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft. NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft User-Mode Hair Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Mouse Suite
ThinkPad Power Management Driver
Windows XP Service Pack 3

I do not know what most of them, I write what I have. I know I have the hardware in Windows XP (I think), iTunes, Mozilla, Adobe Flash Player, blah, blah, blah, blah. So, what can I safely remove to make my computer faster and enough space for Warcraft 3? Lol thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment